Canadian Split Pea
Truly one of the best split pea soups you can buy, our unique blend of vegetables and spices will win over even the toughest split pea critics. Canadian split pea soup has the same great flavor as our other split pea soup, but uses yellow peas instead of green peas. Cook until the veggies are just tender and enjoy as a delicious vegetable soup, or cook longer for a hearty, more traditional version.
- Easy to Make: Simply add water and cook for 35-40 minutes
- Fat free, cholesterol free and only 350 mg of sodium per serving
- Makes 7 one-cup servings
- Great for a quick nutritious meal anytime, or for camping and travel
- If you’d like to add a protein, try adding ham or chicken
- Gluten Free
What's in the box
- 1 package of Canadian Split Pea Soup ( Makes 7 servings)
- Instructions on how to prepare your soup
Ingredients: Split peas, potatoes, carrots, maltodextrin, salt (includes sea salt), yeast extract, onion, white pepper, celery seed, turmeric, rosemary, garlic, oregano, dextrose, natural flavor, parsley, black pepper, spice extract.
Allergy: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts and soybeans.