Bean & Veggie Soup
This masterful medley consists of 32 different types of beans and 9 different vegetables. While it may take a little more time to cook than our other soups, it requires little effort and the wait will be well worth it. Try adding cooked beef or steam the water off and use as a taco filling. However you eat it, you will love it.
- Easy to make:
- Simply add water and cook for 70-90 minutes
- Crock pot method: Add soup mix and 12 cups of water. Give it a stir and cook it covered 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
*Try adding 1 lb. of cubed chuck roast.
- Fat free, cholesterol free and only 400 mg of sodium per serving
- Makes 10 one-cup servings
- Great for a quick nutritious meal anytime, or for camping and travel
Ingredients: Beans, usually consisting of great northern, Christmas lima, pinto, small red, black turtle, red kidney, lima, black eye, small white, pink, garbanzo, navy, green and yellow peas, lentils, petite crimson lentils, adzuki, anasazi, appaloosa, calypso, scarlet runner, cannellini, european soldier, yellow eye, flageolet, cranberry, jackson wonder, jacob’s cattle, rattlesnake, snow cap, and tongues of fire. Organic barley. Vegetables: potatoes, carrots, onions, whole kernel sweet corn, celery, green beans, leeks, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, maltodextrin, salt (includes sea salt), yeast extract, caramel color, garlic, natural flavor, gum acacia, white pepper, cumin, chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, silicon dioxide (added to make free flowing) and garlic), black pepper.
Allergy: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts and soybeans.