Packed with fresh corn and a special blend of spices, this chowder is a perfect addition to many meals. Easy to make, with a wonderful aroma, your dinner guests will think you spent all day making it—just make sure to throw away the wrapper before they arrive.
- Easy to make: Just add water and a little bit of cream and cook for 20 minutes
*Substitute light cream, almond milk, soy milk or half and half for the heavy cream.
- Low in fat and only 400 mg of sodium per serving
- Makes 6 one-cup servings
- Great for a quick nutritious meal anytime, or for camping and travel
- Try adding bacon bits, chicken, clams or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Vegetarian & gluten free
What's in the box
- 1 package of Corn Chowder Soup ( Makes 6 servings)
- Instructions on how to prepare your soup
Ingredients: Corn, potatoes, maltodextrin, salt (includes sea salt), yeast extract, onion, white pepper, celery seed, turmeric, rosemary, carrot, garlic, dextrose, natural flavor, parsley, spice extract, thyme, black pepper.
Allergy: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts and soybeans.