This colorful combination of farm-fresh vegetables and macaroni noodles is a healthy and delicious meal the whole family will love to eat. Cook until the veggies are just tender and warm your palate with a savory garden experience any time of the year.
- Easy to make: Just add water and one can of no-salt diced tomatoes and cook for 25 minutes
- Fat free, cholesterol free and only 310 mg of sodium per serving
- Makes 9 one-cup servings
- Great for a quick nutritious meal anytime, or for camping and travel
- Try adding 2 cups of chicken, turkey or my favorite, turkey meatballs
What's in the box
- 1 package of Garden Medley Soup ( Makes 9 servings)
- Instructions on how to prepare your soup
Ingredients: Semolina (wheat), durum wheat flour, niacin, iron (ferrous sulfate), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, carrots, lentils, maltodextrin, salt (includes sea salt), yeast extract, onion, white pepper, celery seed, turmeric, rosemary, garlic, dextrose, natural flavor, parsley, spice extract, spinach, green and red peppers, celery, leeks, thyme, black pepper.
Allergy: Contains wheat. Processed in a facility that also handles eggs, cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts and soybeans.