Sweet Potato Chili
This chili combines sweet potatoes, beans, onions, peppers, jalapeños and spices for a one of a kind taste experience with a little bit of kick. Unlike any chili you’ve ever had, it can be served as a meal or a side dish. Try adding cooked beef or chicken or enjoy it straight out of the package.
- Easy to make: Just add water and one can of no-salt diced tomatoes and cook for about 50 minutes
- Crock pot method: Add chili mix, 8 cups of water and one can of no-salt diced tomatoes in a crock pot. Give it a stir and cook it covered 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
*If the chili is too spicy, try adding extra tomatoes or a 1/4lb of ground turkey or beef. If you’d prefer an extra kick, add chorizo sausage or hot sauce.
- Fat free, cholesterol free and only 300 mg of sodium per serving
- Makes 7 one-cup servings
- Great for a quick nutritious meal anytime, or for camping and travel
- Vegetarian & gluten free
What's in the box
- 1 package of Sweet Potato Chili (Makes 7 servings)
- Instructions on how to prepare your Chili
Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, black turtle beans, onion, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, maltodextrin, salt (includes sea salt), yeast extract, caramel color, garlic, natural flavor, gum acacia, white pepper, chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, silicon dioxide (added to make free flowing), cumin, jalapenos, oregano, black pepper.
Allergy: Processed in a facility that also handles milk, eggs, cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans and fish.